[Year 12 IT Apps] Terms of Reference for ICT Committee

Hock Khaw hkhaw at sjcm.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Jun 19 15:28:44 EST 2008

Hello all,

We have recently formed an ICT Committee to look at various strategies
of using ICT in the curriculum especially in the areas of online
learning. I would be very grateful if somebody out there has a set of
Terms of Reference for such a committee that we can adapt for use by our
College. Kindly email it to me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you kindly,

Hock L Khaw
Computer Systems Manager
St Joseph's College Melbourne
Mobile: 0419 342 362
Direct Lines:
03 9269 6911 (NM)
03 9353 0804 (PV)

St Joseph's College Melbourne refers you to the important disclaimer and
notice about this email at
http://www.sjcm.melb.catholic.edu.au/disclaimer.htm
<blocked::blocked::http://www.sjcm.melb.catholic.edu.au/disclaimer.htm>