[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: VET Multimedia

Andrew Shortell a.shortell at braemar.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 11 15:22:29 EST 2008

Hi Eddie and listers

We have VET Multimedia here and have had for a number of years

It is a very successful course - lots of prac - esp in unit 1, 2

The theory side is not as much as in Media or it apps or SD so a lot
more students are interested esp those whose theory skills are nto so
strong

To get students to do well they still have to work - it is nto an
armchair ride - But it is still a ncie course to teach.

It helps if you are a bit inclined towards art and if you are not colour
blind (like me - I'm partially) but I am still doing ok

If anyone want s to come and have a look in Woodend they are welcome

Today the temp got up to nearly eight and as I write the sun is actually
out!!

Andrew Shortell

Braemar College

Woodend