[Year 12 IT Apps] OT - laptop replacement issue

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jul 28 12:49:41 EST 2008

so why on earth are DEECD sending out emails threatening to fine people if
they dont hand them in by wed 30/7?

what school of PR did they go to? (insert cynical joke here)

the AEU contacted DEECD on my behalf and were told the macbooks would be
available this week.... contrary to the advice given to our SNR ...  hmmmm

-andrew