[Year 12 IT Apps] ICT & Careers Expo Program

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 25 13:22:24 EST 2008

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts),

Here is the final program for the ICT Careers Expo taking place at Melbourne High School on Saturday 2nd August.

I would particularly like to highlight the parents event: 'Mythbusters for Parents Forum' which is taking place at 10am as this session will be targeted at the parents of prospective students and aim to inform about the state of the industry, career choices, etc.

Another session that I would like to highlight is our special workshop session being presented by Brenda Frisk - which will demonstrate (with hands-on) some of the cutting edge 3D publishing software being used by industry today.  There are only limited places for this session - so registration is essential.

Don't forget to tell all of your students that the only way that they will be eligible for the prize draw is to register and print out a ticket from the web site at: http://www.ictweek.vitta.org.au/index.php?page=expo

All the best - and please keep up the good work promoting this event - and hopefully we will see a positive effect on our enrolments for next year!

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson,
VITTA President
Director of ICT,
Melbourne High School,
Forrest Hill, South Yarra 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au
Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org