[Year 12 IT Apps] Database relationships

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 25 10:59:00 EST 2008

Hi Jim.  If you're not a teacher, would you mind saying where you
are/what you do/why you're here?

Relationships are great fun, and source of endless debate amongst
people.  I think database structures border on works of creative art,
sometimes.

It's a sad sign that I sometimes lie awake at night pondering complex
relationships that involve key fields instead of women

:-(