[Year 12 IT Apps] Database relationships

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Wed Jul 23 21:14:10 EST 2008

An example of a one-to-one relationship would be something like a 'person'
entity and a 'medicare card' entity - one person can only have one medicare
card, and one medicare card can only belong to one person.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO

Australian Institute of Education and Training

P.O. Box 171

Brunswick West 3055

Ph: (03) 9387 2051

FAX: (03) 9387 3470