[Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] 'Ruddy' Computers

Anton Yoxon anton.yoxon at hillcrest.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 22 14:06:38 EST 2008

Mark if you get the techo's to set up a VPN from a network point in the
IT rooms this VPN could be used to access an image folder that the
students could download their selves.  It takes about ten minutes and
the laptop is reimaged.  This takes away a lot of the techo's time of
maintaing laptops.  The other areas you addressed are still a problem
though.
:)
Anton