[Year 12 IT Apps] National ICT Careers Week Media Release - National ICT Careers promoting a growing jobs market

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 18 15:37:42 EST 2008

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts),

ICT week is approaching - and many students have registered for the ICT Careers Expo, which is great!  Please keep up your good work promoting the event!

I have attached a press release from the AIIA about the National ICT week (for VITTA has been one of the major drivers).  Note that our major Victorian event is the ICT Careers Expo at Melbourne High.  Here are some links to some more articles about ICT week and the Careers Expo.

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php?id=1658927832&eid=-6787
http://www.idm.net.au/story.asp?id=9719
http://www.techworld.com.au/article/215374/australia_first_national_ict_careers_week_announced?fp=4&fpid=254

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson,
VITTA President
Director of ICT,
Melbourne High School,
Forrest Hill, South Yarra 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au
Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org