[Year 12 IT Apps] NEED IT JOB

Judy Zuccon zucconja at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Mon Jan 28 16:03:36 EST 2008

Hi Andrew,
It may be worthwhile contacting Dr Susan Nikakis at Aquinas College on 9259 3000 or nikakissm at aquinas.vic.edu.au

Best wishes,
Judy Zuccon
Aquinas College

	-----Original Message-----
	From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of andrew barry
	Sent: Mon 28/01/2008 11:35 AM
	To: itapps at edulists.com.au
	Subject: [Year 12 IT Apps] NEED IT JOB

	I have a contract job teaching maths at a public school  but i want a IT job. The school I work at  just recently have told me they have changed my subject loading after i signed on as a IT teacher for 2008. I am very annoyed as i woudnt have accepted the job if i had know this would happen.

	I am 37 and have worked over a year as a IT teacher and have done 6 years as a IT teacher in Tafe. Also I am fully registered.

	I really want to teach IT and cant see any jobs in Melbourne for this.