[Year 12 IT Apps] Fwd: Opportunity to Influence Copyright Law

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:13:37 EST 2008

Love the blacksmith analogy below. Very nice :-)

She is right about the sillyness of sitting back to watch the
extradition of Australian's and the foolishness of a watertight DRM.
Reminds me of our efforts to legislate a ban on audio compact cassette
sales in the 1980's. Imagine back then if cars were raided for bootleg
tapes and any media-shifting vinyl-record pirates extradited overseas
(not that records could ever really be played in cars) ..

Regards Roland