[Year 12 IT Apps] Re a vacant systems position

Fusinato, Margaret M fusinato.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jan 23 14:36:42 EST 2008

Hello everyone

I was contacted by Traralgon Secondary College wanting to know if I knew
someone who might be available to teach a Systems class and some other
IT.

I couldn't think of anyone; however I thought it might be worth putting
out an email on the list to see if anyone out there is either interested
or knows someone who might be.

The information from the College is:

We are looking for a teacher for systems at year 12 and some other ICT
at year 10 it is a load of about 0.4. If anyone is interested they
should contact Sue Harrap at harrap.susan.j at edumail.vic.gov.au .

If you would like more information please contact Sue as per the
information given.

Keeping fingers crossed that this doesn't start the whole loop thing
again as per this morning. :-)

Regards

Margaret Fusinato

Gippsland Regional Office, DEECD
PO Box 381, Moe, Vic, 3825
PH:   51270400
FAX: 51261933
Email: fusinato.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Every school an excellent school.
Every student receives an education of real value.

 http://del.icio.us/Gippsland_eLearning