[Year 12 IT Apps] comment about PD...again..

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 10 15:08:04 EST 2008

 I agree with Kent in that living in the country so far from Melbourne prevents a lot of us attending
pds. Is there any chance of considering online conferences using elluminate or shoe talk or
podcasting the events at times? Online conferences have been run really successfully with the
Education Channel. I really want to get into flash as well. And yes....Kent we teach virtual team
work and collaboration and we should be the first to lead the way - being the IT teachers
Anne