[Year 12 IT Apps] Assistance required please!

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:34:49 EST 2008

Hi Trent

Welcome to the list.  Can't help with resources right now but ...

Take a look at http://www.edulists.com.au/ and click the ITApps leaf.
You'll find some resources there.

Also, VITTA usually runs a seminar early in the year for newbies - but a 9
hour drive from Kaniva would be a tough call.  Get in touch and see whether
they can video it and make it available for you.

good luck next year.

Joseph Papaleo
Ivanhoe Grammar School
Plenty campus
Mernda

2008/12/10 Trent Edwards <edwards.trent.t at edumail.vic.gov.au>

>  Hello all!
> I am an ITA newbie next year and require any and all resources that will
> assist me in getting my head around the course. I have taught VET IT before
> for 4 years so lingo and terms are not a worry, I just need to know how to
> go about conducting the course.
>
> I would LOVE some examples of SACs and course breakdowns (Week 1, Week 2
> etc) ANYTHING would be great!
>
> Sincerely
>
> Trent Edwards
> Kaniva College

> and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood
> Development.

Joseph Papaleo

Twitter: jpapaleo
Blog: Computers & 21C Eduk8n - http://papajo.edublogs.org