[Year 12 IT Apps] Students taking ownership...

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Thu Dec 4 18:20:48 EST 2008

> as part of my potential new role for next year, are there any schools out > there where students are acting in a  network and development role that
> you could share with me.

http://www.genyes.com/

"GenYES is an innovative program that creates 21st century leaders and learners. GenYES students help teachers use technology in classrooms, supporting effective technology integration school-wide. Eleven years of research proves GenYES empowers students and changes the way teachers integrate technology in their lessons."