[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Google docs issue

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:41:17 EST 2008

We have both Firefox and IE on the desktop. Firefox is the default and can
easily be locked down. We use it for the cool plugins we can add (too many
to list here) Now that we are exploring SVG, I might add Opera to the mix as
this does a good job of rendering SVG files that my students can program.

I am also not entirely sure what your technician means. It is just a web
browser and window to the outside world, not a roller-coaster ride through
the pits of oblivion. :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au