[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Google docs issue

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 4 15:32:25 EST 2008

Odd, Firefox is part of the DEET image on the latest laptops. The other
questions are:

What exactly does your technician mean by "not being able to lock down the
internet settings"?

Why is your technician not staying up to date with windows update releases
and presumably network security issues (IE6 instead of IE7)?

Why is your technician not facilitating e-learning?

Laurie