[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Planners for next year...

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 1 09:57:17 EST 2008

thanks to all who offered help and advice - I really appreciate it, especially at this time of reports and orientation programs.  (ours has just finished for VCE, but continues for the rest of the school)  I have just finished putting the annual school yearbook together, then its on to other jobs like doing the slideshow for presentation night, printing off a stack of principal's commendations for each subject & level, ... the list goes on. (Do all of you get extra jobs because of your I.T. skills??)

This used to be a quiet time of the year, when we could pause and reflect and maybe plan for the year ahead, but not any more.  Guess thats what christmas "holidays" are for.

thanks once again,

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC