[Year 12 IT Apps] MS Web Expressions

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 26 15:03:08 EST 2008

Anybody who knows me is aware of my dislike of MS products in general and
FrontPage in particular (they don't do very much and do that poorly).
However, I have to recant. I have bought a copy of Expressions for Web 2 and
I like it.  I don't think its site management and link creation technology
are as natty as Dreamweaver's but it has very neat CSS and PHP support, and
doesn't litter your code with bizarre MS-only tags.

Laurie

Unix is the answer, but only if you phrase the question very carefully.