[Year 12 IT Apps] Top Gear thread?

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 26 09:18:04 EST 2008

Ok, which of you nerds started this thread? Was it that geek in the back row? Sit back down and take those earplugs out!..NOW Mister!!
As for Top Gear Oz version...sorry, but there can be only one!(and I'm as Aussie as they come, but its still the original for me personally!) A bit like the new TV series based in Qld., seems too much like attempts to copy the crime shows of America(again!).
What, me, a critic???   Never!  (ok, which of you just pushed me off my soapbox???)
KB.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

PARTY..PARTEE,..PARTIE,...PARTAY!!
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."