[Year 12 IT Apps] Mac disk for windows

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 21:29:48 EST 2008

Robyn, amongst other schools .. we just built and deployed our own .. drop
me an e-mail off list with your school details and I'll post you a copy or
ask a neighbouring school. Easily done .. the software to add on is similar
to what is on the Mac side. Give me a call at Westall SC if you want a hand
with this.

>From Debra's message, it also means that your tech can download your own
image to burn (check bandwidth and do after hours and double check that you
do it as a direct VicSmart IP connection .. not via your school ISP)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au