[Year 12 IT Apps] school visiting activity

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 20 20:57:41 EST 2008

Hi Sophie,
do you have an email address that we can contact you on, as I am one of those people who organise this sort of thing closer to midnight then when people like to be called... as later  next month if you want to visit my school you would be more than welcome...

cheers
Debra McDonald
Network Manager
Lyndhurst Secondary College