[Year 12 IT Apps] Blocked site-can you suggest anything to help?

Bill Oldham billo at kew.hotkey.net.au
Sat Aug 9 13:49:26 EST 2008

Hello list,

I am flummoxed by my computer browsers (IE, FF and Safari) coming up with a
similar message (Cannot find server) for http://www.edublogs.org/ yet all
other sites can still be accessed.

To further confuse me, I have walked to the other end of the house and tried
it on my partner's computer (different ISP) where it loads up OK.

I have tried removing and reinstalling AVG 8 thinking that I might have
clicked on a blocked site by accident.

My setup is an ADSL modem to a router with two desktops connected to it.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have used Edublogs to set up
a class of individual blogs at school.

Regards, Bill Oldham (sessional teacher at Chisholm TAFE and Victoria
University)