[Year 12 IT Apps] Privacy in the modern world...

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:48:23 EST 2008

Yes indeed - the US experience resulted in many unusual Street View images.
This included drug deals in progress, crimes, and compromising situations.

Some are listed at
http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2007-06-03-n48.html

Useful curriculum material from a IT privacy perspective.

kp

--
Dr Ken Price MACS ACCE Professional Associate.
President, TASITE