[Year 12 IT Apps] virutalising in MAC OS

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:20:23 EST 2008

Interestingly, with some of the new stuff packed into VMWare /
VirtualBox / Parallels .. you can even run both inside, outside and into
each other. Here is an interesting screenshot where all the windows have
broken their borders that explains a bit of what I mean. I suppose some
rules were itching to be broken, including how we want to work.
     http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremy23/1943580313/sizes/o/

Power users only please :-)

Regards Roland