[Year 12 IT Apps] VIT rego comment..

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Sun Sep 30 14:20:34 EST 2007

Has anyone else noticed that, even though we pay that 64 bucks annually, the rego forms that many of us have just received were not marked 'postage paid' on the envelope they so lovingly enclosed for return of our details.
We still must fork out for a stamp! I expected a more professional arrangement than this. Even junk mail I get is postage paid for returns...
Disappointing, I reckon. My colleagues where I work also noticed this fact. And dont tell me its a tax deduction as I only get the 'taxable portion' back..not the whole stamp. Cant send a letter with 30% of 50cents. Correct me if I'm wrong but the VIT was a government initiative..was it not? Surely they can afford a stamp!

KB.(ya gotta larf !)

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."

Hi Dave, dont know about the VITTA papers but past 'official' BOS ones can be got from the VCAA site, with solutions and examiner comments. They are certainly an excellent guide to qn types and exam structure.

Having said this, I am sure that perhaps, subject to legality, someone on the list has access to the ones you seek and might help you out.

KB.

email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au