[Year 12 IT Apps] Project management

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:38:15 EST 2007

Mark, I decided to record the "Grand Designs" program and found a friend who
had the program from last week. Talk about a tight planning schedule! You
are right, it's is a great real-world example that I could use in the
classroom for project management. Hmmm students could even try to recreate a
gantt chart as they follow the program. :-)

Thanks for sharing this.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au