[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Assessment Sheet for OC1U4

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:21:51 EST 2007

Inspiration is a good goal but but with empty chairs.  We have trouble
getting some students back to complete term 4 (too many with work, family
distractions, and avoidance excuses etc.) Many still insist on sharing a
text book. I suppose we can only try to do our best.  :-' hmmm

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au