[Year 12 IT Apps] Next time... U4O1

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:35:27 EST 2007

Is this the YouTube generation? Imagine some foot tapping to a soft
background music clip as the solution rolls on with the odd "Woops - it's
done it again, ignore that error." I recommended a 1 to 2 min limit and
suggested a scribble script / storyboard to plan. Just getting some to
explain their screen shots is heaps better value than pages of annotations
scribbled on printouts or an explosion of web pages. We used MovieMaker to
scroll through each of the slides, adding a narration sound track with
Audacity. I suppose I could have also used Wink as the new version has audio
although they were familiar with the former from the 3in6 competition last
year :-)

Hmm, this deserves a <plug attention=high owner=VITTA>
http://3in6.vitta.org.au </plug> ;-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au