[Year 12 IT Apps] Virtual Teams website

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 2 09:56:04 EST 2007

Hi Ross,

thanks for putting me onto this website, I found it very helpful in getting=
 my head around this topic. On the strength of it, I have put together a wor=
ksheet (solutions are at the end) which others may find useful.  Feel free t=
o use, delete or modify as you see fit.

regards,

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC