[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Lecture Notes

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jan 15 23:39:53 EST 2007

Ta muchly, Geoff.

I hope I can continue to encourage everyone to add to the grand pile of
resources we generate every day - even if you're scared of royally
screwing things up in major ways.

I know: I do it fairly often.

After all, if we never screw things up, we're not really popping the
Postpak, or prodding the package, or pushing the envelope, or whatever
the current meme is.

I hope everyone out there makes a You Near's Resolution and post at
least one semi-nifty thing to the list in 2007, no matter how scared you
might be.

Don't forget - we're all a bit scared with the start of the new study
design.  We all welcome insights, contributions and support.

Cheers to all, and especially Geoff.

Mark