[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Lecture Notes

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jan 15 14:24:34 EST 2007

Hi all.  I trust you're all busy trembling beneath your beds and
crossing the days off the calendar...

This is a friendly notice that the IT Lecture Notes has finally and
fully moved to vceit.com and will soon disappear from the
www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au site.

Previously, visits to vceit.com were just redirected to the McKinnon
site, but now the files are on the vceit.com webserver in Florida, USA.
  My data likes the warmth.

It only took me a couple of years to get around to it... I really pity
the things that are on my list of "Not important, not urgent" things to do.

The main reason for the change is that the new domain is far easier to
type in, but it also lets me manage things better and use more magic web
widgets.

Also, now it's not on the McKinnon site, I can include much more sex and
violence  :-)

Anyway, if you have bookmarks to www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/la/it/ipmnotes
please change them to vceit.com.

Have fun, all

Mark

McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 8520 9085  Fax +613 9578 9253
webmaster:   http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au