[Year 12 IT Apps] SAC 1

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 16:47:56 EST 2007

Dave (or anybody else), feel free to upload a copy of your draft resource to
the VITTA website. I have just created a new area for us to upload and share
our ITA resources. Users can check the popularity for download,  gather a
basket of files to download at once, add a comment and description or even
later update your file. You can then toss the link back to this mailing
list.
     http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/list.php?folder_id=152

Anybody who uses RSS track for any new uploads with this link
     http://www.vitta.org.au/rss/

Regards Roland

PS: An unenviable task for me over this break is to relocate all the old IPM
resources. (sigh)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au