[Year 12 IT Apps] Access Help Please!!!

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Tue Feb 27 17:11:18 EST 2007

Hello Keith

I'd be tempted to follow Mark's second suggestion re another lookup table,
but otherwise you can follow up his first by creating a VBA function in the
'modules' page which is passed the age and returns, say, U13, U15 etc. You
then incorporate the function in the query grid as though  its just another
Access function. It should then produce a calculated field containing U13
etc.

Regards
Robert T-A