[Year 12 IT Apps] Access Help Please!!!

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 27 12:47:46 EST 2007

Thank you Litsa - unfortunately I got this message instead of your

"WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
Mail Administrator <postmaster at edulists.com.au>.  For more information
about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named age.mdb was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please
contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

Authority and
Teachers Association Inc
"

Perhaps if you zipped it ti might get through?
Cheers, Keith

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:28:56 +1100, "Litsa Tzelepis"
<htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au> said:
> here is a little sample, i hope its what you're looking for.
> you will need an imbedded if statement i'd imagine, to slot them into the
> right age bracket.
>
> go into the query design to see the formula for the age
>
> litsa tzelepis

Keith Richardson
ITA List Moderator
Head of ICT, Leibler Yavneh College