[Year 12 IT Apps] Access Help Please!!!

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 27 12:29:48 EST 2007

Nested/multiple IFs?  VLOOKUP is always easier and faster...

http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/la/it/ipmnotes/howto/nestedif.htm

:-)

Tony Beggs wrote:
> Keith
> I would be interested in this one also
> Currently I transport the total member file into Excel, run a multiple IF statement over the lot and then return the new data at the start of the season into the Access DBMS.
> Tony
> St Patrick's College Ballarat

School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

Moderator: IPM Mailing List

Doctor - We must all face reality sooner or later.
Dowd   - I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
say I won out over it.  ('Harvey', 1950)