[Year 12 IT Apps] Edulists and description of each list ---fromthe Administrator

Maree Duivenvoorden MareeD at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 27 09:03:43 EST 2007

The website is www. edulists.com.au

Don't forget the '.au'

Maree Duivenvoorden

Toorak College

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Meadows, Roslyn M
Sent: Monday, 26 February 2007 6:01 PM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Year 12 IT Apps] Edulists and description of each list
---fromthe Administrator

I had the idea that if every IT teacher mailed all staff with info re:
edulists some of the non-IT lists might become more useful.

So this is what I sent to the staff at Bentleigh for the Website of the
Week!

Kevork Krozian from Forest Hills Secondary College has implemented a
website called "Edulists" where teachers from all subjects can share
documents and resources. You can also subscribe and become a member of
any one of a large number of mailing lists. The mailing lists are a
wonderful place to go when you need help or advice on any number of
topics.

You can also see mail which has already been sent to the lists.

Although the IT mailing lists are the 'busiest' I am sure if more
'non-IT' teachers (although aren't we all supposed to be IT teachers
now?) subscribed and contributed to the lists they would become much
more useful to everyone.

Go to www.edulists.com <http://www.edulists.com/>  and follow the tree
of knowledge to your subject to view resources available.

You can see the available mailing lists and subscribe by clicking on the
"Subscribe" link on the left hand links bar.

Feel free to use my text - I hope this is okay by you Kevork

Cheers

Ros

Roslyn Meadows | Information Technology | Bentleigh Secondary College |
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au | ph 03 9579 1044 | mobile 0412 614
062