[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U3O1

Antonia Caridi ACaridi at sac.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 26 14:59:17 EST 2007

Am preparing for it but won't be doing it in class til week 7 of school. Antonia

Antonia Caridi
Sacre Coeur
172 Burke Road
Glen Iris 3146
(03) 9885 4501

>>> Mark Kelly <kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au> 02/26/07 1:42 pm >>>
Hi all - I'm curious how many of you have already done, or started U3O1
(Database).

I'm doing some VITTA PD on it shortly, and might need to change my
direction if many people have already done it :-)

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information in this email. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email and/or attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of Sacre Coeur.