[Year 12 IT Apps] Access Help (OT)

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 26 13:05:54 EST 2007

Hi Andrew

You can use the sum function - just type in =3Dsum([item cost])   or whateve=
r your field is called in square brackets.

Go to report, design view,and then in the Report footer section add in a lab=
el, then type the above formula in.

You can also do fun things like the count function which counts the number o=
f items in a field, just use =3Dcount instead of =3Dsum

hope this helps

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC