[Year 12 IT Apps] IT stuff..

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 21 11:10:39 EST 2007

Hi Fiona,
Those documents you mentioned that you were going to email  me, I haven't rec'd them. Did you send them? You suggested that they were course description type docos or similar in your last email.
I've gone into the VELS stuff pretty deep since then.
Hows your ITA group going? I'm currently gearing my 12's into OC1 mode with one of the prep tasks from the lists(the SIMCO one). We are using Access for the database stuff. Looks like will need to use Excel for the project management stuff since we dont have any project software on our system.
Cheers

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. to years 8-12
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."