[Year 12 IT Apps] Non ITA list content

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 16 14:43:10 EST 2007

Hi Kent,

But nobody seems to subscribe to the Offtopic list, which is why I
posted my query re wireless problems to this list, and I did preface my
first enquiry with "This is really Offtopic but I thought more
suggestions might come from this list."

If everyone who started an offtopic thread puts the word 'offtopic' in
the subject, you can set up a rule in your email client to delete them
all automatically if you don't want to participate in these threads.
Otherwise there is a little X button you can use, combined with the
shift or CTRL key and sorting by topic it is quick to delete large
numbers of emails.

Just an idea.

Personally I always think you never know when a thread might appear that
interests you (or someone says something that gives you a giggle!)-
regardless of the topic.

It's hot, it's 2.40pm Friday arvo, and a glass of wine is less than half
an hour away!!! *smile*

Cheers

Ros

Roslyn Meadows | Information Technology | Bentleigh Secondary College |
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au | ph 03 9579 1044 | mobile 0412 614
062