[Year 12 IT Apps] VELS Reporting

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 16 13:02:58 EST 2007

I think that teachers CANNOT enter domain scores.
They ONLY enter dimension scores and the software automatically calculates the domain score.
The dimension scores cannot be reported.

If two people enter different dimension scores in the same domain, different domain scores will be displayed
on their reports, but the overall student domain score for the next semester (or for a summary sheet if the
school chooses to have one) will be a mathematical average of both assessments.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617