[Year 12 IT Apps] Losing wireless connection in to'Edupass' (Offtopic)

P. Barrera pbarrera at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 14 23:05:01 EST 2007

Hi Roslyn,

We had a similar issue here at my school. We solved this issue with an
permanent shortcut icon on each laptop that MapDrive the network, it takes
three seconds for it to activate the network and give you access to it.

You or your Technician may want to try it. I think is
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe but it need to be pointed to the server address
and client.exe

Let me know if it does not work and I'll try to pass it on to our tech to
get concise info.

Cheers,

Patricio Barrera