[Year 12 IT Apps] Blogging

Martin, Michael M martin.michael.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 14 20:11:02 EST 2007

Great feedback Charmaine.  Moodle seems to be the way to go.  Now all I need=
 is to convince our network administrator.  I will show him your comments an=
d comments from others who are using Moodle.

I would also like to thank others who have had input regarding forums/bloggs=
 etc.  Greatly appreciated from  all

Michael Martin