[Year 12 IT Apps] Losing wireless connection in to'Edupass' (Offtopic)

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 14 11:15:53 EST 2007

Ask the risk of teaching my grandmother to suck eggs - hav you tried
opening the network connections folder, right clicking on the wireless
icon and choosing to repair the connection. If the connections appear on
the windows notification area at the bottom right of your screen you
should be able to right click there as well.

Laurie

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 10:59:51AM +1100, Meadows, Roslyn M mentioned: