[Year 12 IT Apps] Losing wireless connection in to 'Edupass'(Offtopic)

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 14 10:39:11 EST 2007

Hi Mark

I am using my own laptop - a new Compaq Presario B1900

It has been set up for the network and I can get onto the wireless
system but only after a reboot.

It happens to other staff who are using DE&T notebooks also. When I
spoke to our tech about it he told me it was a common problem and I
would just have to reboot. It works for others perfectly.

Thanks

Ros

Roslyn Meadows | Information Technology | Bentleigh Secondary College |
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au | ph 03 9579 1044 | mobile 0412 614
062