[Year 12 IT Apps] need a marking partner

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:28:56 EST 2007

If Clayton South isnt too far for you Michael, you are welcome to work with
our talented gaggle of students  ... I am puzzled by the sudden influx of IT
students but think that teaching really fun VCE unit 1 and 2 activities
(thanks for all your advice Keith!) to year 10 students and some team
teaching with the Media teacher got things rolling along :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au