[Year 12 IT Apps] Can anyone clarify

David Dawson dgdawson at mgs.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 9 00:45:34 EST 2007

Yes Charmaine
I hear you - however ....
It would be fair for the VCAA to omit the latest VITTA CD given time constraints, but there are several others. The latest one was not a programming CD.
The publisher I mentioned is CPU - and perhaps I will ask them if they require an errata to be published by the VCAA on the VCAA website.
The Harvard System still requires authors in the correct order and commas where appropriate - and "et al" means more than two - "and others" I think ;-)
The books omitted are, oddly, books which contain VCAA exams which have been paid for by CPU - do you know the two I am referring to? The VCAA should know as they got the cash AFAIK!
BTW did you do that page?
David Dawson