[Year 12 IT Apps] Information quality

Brett Davies DAVIB at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 8 11:23:14 EST 2007

zip file is corrupt

>>> rgesthuizen at gmail.com 8/02/2007 10:58 am >>>
Just built and tested this draft resource in the classroom, happy to share
with my colleagues. Slideshow that explains with some pictures and examples
that covers the factors that influence quality data information value when
used to solve problems and make decisions.
http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=3131

As ever, I welcome any feedback, thoughts or changes.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au