[Year 12 IT Apps] Can anyone clarify

Brendyn Hancock hancobr at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Wed Feb 7 20:34:22 EST 2007

All

Greetings all.

Very interesting... is all I will say about the most commented on
thread for ages. :-)

Thanks Mark for your hours and years of selfless contribution to our
teaching fraternity.

Anyway.

In looking and reading the VITTA support disk's sample SAC for U3O1
'Merriie Sailing Club' I got confused when I got through to the section
titled Problem Solving Steps-Analysis and it started to talk about a
company called Home Health and a Mr Fitz and his employees.

Can anyone "please explain...?" This seems to have come from elsewhere.

Are there any suggested solutions to these sample sacs.

I also noticed that the Web Page story boards (off the VITTA CD) which
I have contributed to the design of does not have my name in the footer.
Now... as I understand it I dont have to register my copyright for it to
be recognised so.....

:-)

Thanks all.

Brendyn Hancock

Brendyn Hancock
IT Manager
bhancock at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Nagle College
5152 6122
Bairnsdale VIC 3875

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle
College, Bairnsdale.