[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Lecture Notes

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Wed Feb 7 03:22:24 EST 2007

At 12:13 AM 7/02/2007, Charmaine writes:

> Mark, or other commentators, could refer to the question
> numbers then make the commentary .. it would be pretty
> easy to match the question comment with the (numbers)
> on the exam paper.

Yes, and imho, Mark should be offered a VCAA consultancy
(by popular request) to continue his often praised and widely
utilized edu-resource, on a VCAA site, with an 'add comment'
resource for any teacher who may wish to comment. Any such
resource would be an excellent VCAA 'go-to-whoa' exam effort.

There'd be no IP issues if Mark were employed by the IP holders
and with an official exam feedback mechanism the VCAA would
clearly be the truly responsive and responsible body we know it is.

Cheers people
Stephen Loosley
Victoria, Australia